Tuesday, October 5, 2010

More Before & During Pics - Not for the Weak to See


The absolute worst one below - I'm in the purple.

Suck in the gut - seriously!


I loved hiding my fat with a child or 2


The top picture was taken at my parent's house on October 3, 2010. I was weighed last night & am down 70 pounds exactly! Only 21 more pounds until I hit my goal! I'm including some before pics - scary is probably an understatement. For some reason, I try to cut & paste my narrative to go above my pics, but the stupid blogger isn't working right. Annoying!
The sad part about these before pics is, they were not taken at my highest weight. I had to ask my sister for pictures because I had none, zero, zilch of myself. I guess when you don't like how you look, camera avoidance becomes a gift. So, look only if you have a strong stomach because they may make you sick...

No comments:

Post a Comment