Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Is a Heart Arythmia REALLY that bad???

I entered my weight info into the Weight Watcher's website. Guess what? It told me I was losing too fast & I could end up with a heart arythmia. I remember years ago when I lost a lot of weight. People told me they were worried about me, and all I could do was smile. I guess it's the risk I'll take because I'm thrilled to announce that I lost over 5 lbs this past week for a total of 20 lbs! I think Weight Watcher's is alarmed because if I lose this quickly, I will be at my goal & they won't be able to charge me for my meetings. Seems suspicious? Whatever! I dread the plateau, and I know it's coming, but I am relishing in this moment today. Woot Woot! Way to go Becky with your 8 lb weight lost! You rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment