Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Missing in Action?

I'm still here & still doing everything I can to get the rest of this weight off!  I am now down 85.6 pounds with only 5.6 more to go until I hit my goal!  I can't believe I got through Thanksgiving & my sister-in-law's wedding without a gain.  I didn't get the chance to workout for several days & that was tough, but I think my body appreciated the rest for a change!  I walked into Weight Watcher's on Monday & learned that they are completely revamping the entire program.  What?  I always struggle with change initially, but typically come around.  I think I will keep doing things the same way until I hit my goal & then I will give the new plan a try.  I get more points per day & it's hard to imagine losing weight by eating more.  I just can't wrap my head around it, but they say it works & they have been testing it for 3 years.  We shall see, but I'm digging my heels in the carpet & resisting for now.  Seriously?  I'm so close to my goal.  This may actually be fun to learn once I hit the maintenance part of the weight loss journey, but I am finishing what I started first! 

This is a pic of me & Gracie at the wedding.  Down 85.6 pounds!  Yeah Baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment