Sunday, May 16, 2010

I'm singing a song today

I've had a bad day...

I have to admit that I have not been too tempted to eat badly. I have been consistent & had consistent weight loss. So, why did I suggest getting Little Caesar's pizza for Ronnie & his buddies today? I ate 2 pieces & felt okay about that. I looked up the nutritional information & each piece was 6 points. I could sacrifice 12 points to do this. But I kept thinking about the dang pizza. I could be strong - nope. I cleaned off the table & Gracie hardly touched her piece. So I ate it. Yep. It was good. I feel sick now & have so much regret. I hope someday that I can be normal & not worry so much about the calories, but I'm definitely not there. Tomorrow is weigh in day. Ugh. I'm off to walk 3 miles today & do my Jillian shred tonight. Hope I can make up the indulgence...

No comments:

Post a Comment