Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Weigh-In

I had a fabulous weigh-on on Monday!  I am down 2.6 more pounds for a total of 77.6 lost & 13.8 more to go until goal!  That high on Monday has worn off though, unfortunately.  At this lower weight, I've noticed my body is extremely sensitive to extra calories.  I've had no time to workout this week, and when I say that, I truly mean it.  I will find time in a day when I can & rarely miss, but last night I didn't get home until after 9pm from a training & didn't feel well, so I went straight to bed.  I've put back on 2 pounds since Monday & it's only been 2 days.  Dang.  I'm determined to get this off & more before Monday.  Gotta kick it into high gear.  Losing a pound a week is progress & is good, but it will take me 4 months to lose the weight at this rate, so here I am confessing that I am going to kick it up & lose the weight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment