Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I Bet on it & I lost...

I have had a great success for the past 6 months. I've managed to lose weight and exercise without looking back. At my meeting on Monday, I talked to my leader about how I cannot eat pizza because I cannot stop eating as long as there is any around. It's a trigger food that I cannot have around me or I binge eat. My leader at Weight Watchers challenged me to go one week without pizza & if my family wanted it, I was supposed to suggest that they go out to eat & I stay home & relish in time to myself. Well, my day really turned sour & it was so stressful that I couldn't get a healthy dinner in. Tiffy made pizza for the family & I sat there & ate everyone's left overs. It's truly the first time I've stress eaten since I started on Weight Watchers. But, I made a bet that I could go one week without eating any pizza & I made it less than one day. So, I am getting back on the wagon tonight & swearing off pizza again! I felt ashamed that I allowed stress to put me back into old habits. I know that I'm human & can slip up, but now I will have to work twice as hard to get the weight off this week & it really isn't worth the extra work. I hate you pizza. I truly do! Tomorrow is a new day & I will start fresh!

No comments:

Post a Comment